Sunday, August 24, 2008

A New Day Is Dawning...

A short 8 hours lies between me & my adventure.

Tired. Excited. Sad. Peaceful. That sums up my feelings at the moment. Tired because of the 2 hours of sleep I got last night, excited for the new things God has planned, sad because I'm leaving the people I love more than life itself, & peaceful because I know I'm where He wants me.

I love you Paul. You are more than a brother. You are my best friend, my partner in crime, my late night snack buddy, movie date & so much more.

Mum. I love you so much. You inspire me, encourage me, & remind me of my Savior. Thank you for the support, the love, the care, & caring enough to want me here but wise enough to let me go.

Dearest friends, too many to mention, I love you. Come visit me. I'm dead serious, come! I'll be thinking & praying for ya'll.

For those of you who have been asking here is my address! I would absolutely love a nore or package...hint, hint!)
174 Da Tong Road
Yuli Township, Hualien County

Goodnight my dear friends & family!
Saphrin
Taiwan, ROC

No comments: