Saturday, August 9, 2008

Here I am Lord, use me.

Dearest family & friends,

Last week I made the decision to move to Taiwan for a year. God has made it abundantly clear that I'm supposed to be there right now. I don't know why He wants me there now as it would seem logical for me to stay here, wrap up the film I'm working on, finish my degree - but He has asked me to go. So here I am Lord, use me.

I'm on a journey.

A physical journey to Taiwan.

An emotional journey as I grow & mature from a little girl into a lady.

And a spiritual journey as I seek the heart of my Savior, Lord, Redeemer, Lover & dearest Friend.

Please keep me in your prayers, I'll hopefully be posting weekly updates with news, prayer requests & how God is moving here in Taiwan.

Love always,
Saphrin

1 comment:

Sansings said...

We love you & are excited for all of us! God made us to do great things for Him (: